Ladies Nordic Nightwatch Parka (W17) by Hoodlamb
- Water resistant
- Nordic Protection (-5Ãƒâ€¹Ã…Â¡C / -15 Ãƒâ€¹Ã…Â¡C) - (23Ãƒâ€¹Ã…Â¡F / 5Ãƒâ€¹Ã…Â¡F )
- Extreme protection in the coldest possible conditions due to multiple shell layers and additional coverage of the hips and upper legs.
- Removable Satifur trim on Hood
- Thermore® EcoDown lining
- Organic Hempulose weather resistant treatment
- Microfiber-lined pocket for sunglasses
- Custom YKK zipper
- Satifur lined handwarmer pockets
- Secret pocket
- Windcatchers with thumbholes
- Inside drawstrings
- Document pocket
- Inside removable backpack straps
- Headphone loops
- 55% Hemp, 45% organic cotton herringbone outer shell
- 100HL Thermore® Ecodown® insulation
- 20% Hemp, 35% recycled polyester, 45% acrylic Satifur lining
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This regular cut jacket is designed for a comfortable fit
- Model wears a size S
- Model measures: chest 86.5cm / 34”, height 180cm / 5’11”ft
HoodLamb hemp is organically grown and sourced directly from farms where it is hand sowed and harvested, thereby creating some of the best hemp fiber in the world. After harvest, the raw fiber is spun into the fine, strong hemp thread that is used to weave our custom, sustainable fabrics.
HoodLamb clothing and accessories are made from cruelty-free sources and are naturally free of harsh chemicals and toxins that can harm the skin. No animal products were used in the making of our collection.
The only thermal insulation made from 100% recycled fibers, offers excellent warmth and comfort. Each HoodLamb jacket insulated with Rinnova recycles up to 10 bottles and saves enough energy to keep a 10W light on for 100 hours.
Hempulose Weather Treatment
Our environmentally friendly water resistant coating is made from natural cellulose derived from the inner core of the hemp stalk. It shows outstanding performance in wet, windy or cold conditions.
All source materials were grown without insecticides, herbicides, fungicides or other synthetic agricultural chemicals, and for this reason our products are allergen-free, breathable and very durable.
All of our fabric dyes are fiber reactive and GOTS Certified. We hand-select each dye to achieve the best possible color fastness while using less than 50% the water required for conventional dyes.
One Percent For The Planet
As a member company HoodLamb contributes at least one percent of annual revenue to help create a more healthy planet.
This all black edition of the Nordic Parka features a natural hemp and organic cotton herringbone outer shell. The inner shell is insulated with Thermore® EcoDown®, a duck-less down that resists extreme cold, and is lined with a 7mm pile height natural hemp and recycled PET faux-fur. The hood comes with removable faux-fur trim. The Nordic Parka comes fully loaded with HoodLamb signature features such as secret pockets, headphone loops, and a microfiber-lined pocket for sunglasses.
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 1-3 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £75
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £75
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural / remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD or UPS Overnight couriers on UK mainland
• orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• free UK mainland delivery on orders over £75
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail