The Drifter Rolltop Backpack Odour Proof Bag in Tie Dye by Revelry
The Drifter smell-proof rolltop backpack in tie-dye is the largest personal backpack from Revelry Supply and features a rolltop opening to the bag that makes it ideal for those longer adventures where you need the security of extra space for supplies.
Revelry Supply bags are different because they hybridize two other bag technologies. Revelry Supply combines carbon filters like those used in secret gardens for odour absorption and a rubber shield that you would typically see in a dry bag for water resistance and odour containment. Revelry successfully creates a bag that performs incredibly when combining these technologies, which are better than they are used alone. Revelry is what you get when you combine that technology, make it affordable and implement it into a stylish/complimentary design.
Revelry Supply's Drifter backpack is now available in the warm and eye-catching tie-dye colour.
Revelry Supply always uses premium material they've created responsibly, as they are proud of what they produce. In addition, revelry Supply is aware that the bag's appearance is as vital to its intended purpose as; they've tried to ensure that the bags are as attractive as they are discreet and functional.
The Drifter backpack follows the ethos of Revelry Supply which is to create gear that seamlessly transitions through each part of the user's day. They focus on the details required to produce the product that they desire, to put it simply, 'because they want to'; when they entered the market the smell-proof luggage options were incredibly limited but thanks to Revelry an entire landscape of dynamic bag options are available, so why not start yours today with a staple piece, the largest backpack the Drifter by Revelry Supply. Try one for yourself; you won't be disappointed.
|Colour||Blue Tie Dye|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 1-3 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
Heavier orders over 2kg
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural / remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD or UPS Overnight couriers on UK mainland
• orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail