Member Long Sleeve T-Shirt by The Smoker's Club - Navy
|Brand||The Smokers Club|
|Size||Small / Medium / Large / X Large|
The Member Long Sleeve T-Shirt from The Smoker's Club is made from 100% premium cotton for comfort and longevity.
The Smoker's Club is an exclusive clothing company, famous for producing iconic counter-culture designs and sub-brands such as Purp Invaders and Jobstopper. Founded by Jonny Shipes and Smoke DZA in 2010, The Smoker's Club recently celebrated its 10-year anniversary by launching a range of clothing produced in collaboration with Cookies.
Now fully diversified into music events, tours and festivals, The Smoker's Club produce merchandise, accessories and clothing with stunning lifestyle branding.
This long-sleeve tee features a front chest image of the Smoker's Club logo. On the back is a larger print declaring your lifelong membership to The Club.
Available in a range of sizes, this comfy T-shirt has ribbed cuffs and hem and is made to a regular fitting to style with your main wardrobe.
The tee is silkscreen printed in vibrant colours and will last much longer than conventional prints.
A classic comfy long-sleeved t-shirt from The Smoker's Club.
- Long sleeve cotton tee shirt with printed art and embroidered logo patch.
- silkscreen logo at front and graphic at back
- 100% premium cotton
- Regular Fit
|Brand||The Smokers Club|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 1-3 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
Heavier orders over 2kg
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural / remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD or UPS Overnight couriers on UK mainland
• orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail