Roor Dealers Cup (Rasta)
This is the flagship model from the artisans at Roor. Standing 55cm tall with a beaker base and ice notches the Roor Dealers Cup is not for the fainthearted, it delivers a smooth solid punch. The neck part of the bong is easily 40cm which allows for plenty of Ice to be thrown down the neck to act as a coolant. The beaker base takes a huge amount of water which allows more of the smoke to be filtered and cooled. By a Roor diffuser to get the ultimate in smooth hits time after time on this superb Roor glass bong.
The roor bongs premium range comes in the following thicknesses 3.2mm, 5mm, 7mm and a one off 4.2mm. Each glass pipe in the premium range reflect the passion the artists at roor have for manufacturing only the finest glass smoking pipes money can buy. Their expense is reassurance to you, the user, that what you are buying is a hand made product of the highest calibre, lovingly made to ensure that each piece is the perfect smoking implement.
Roor Bongs creator and owner Martin Birzle personally oversees his artists at the studio in Frankenthal ensuring that each piece is lovingly made, and then signed by the artist involved. You can tell the different thicknesses by their standard colours, red is 3.2mm, white or black is 5mm, green is 7mm and yellow is a fairmaster bong which is 5mm.
- 3 part water pipe
- ground joint: 14.5mm or 18.8mm
- glass thickness: 5mm
- special features: Ice notches
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 1-3 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £75
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £75
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural / remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD or UPS Overnight couriers on UK mainland
• orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• free UK mainland delivery on orders over £75
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail