Beaker 2 Da Dome Cookies Bong
RETAIL ONLY: All Cookies Bongs, bubblers & rigs will receive a free Runtz T-Shirt. Please add a comment to your order with your size preference.
Runtz- King of Buds - Black S, M, L, XL.
Runtz King of Buds- White S, M, L, XL.
Runtz- All Country - Black/ Orange S, M, L
Runtz Skate Team - Black, S, M, L
Beaker 2 Da Dome Cookies Bong is a sleek and effective method of enjoying your smoking experience via a traditional water-filtered water pipe.
The Beaker 2 Da Dome Bong is built from high-end borosilicate glass, featuring a dome perc for top-tier filtration and enhanced cooling for an optimally smooth hit. The beaker design provides a sizeable water chamber for further filtration and cooling of the smoke. The Beaker 2 Da Dome Water Pipe is made from sturdy 5.00mm glass for great durability.
The dome perc or dome percolator is a dome-shaped glass piece within the water pipe to further filter and diffuse the smoke. The dome consists of several slits or holes that break down the smoke into smaller bubbles, effectively increasing the overall surface area of the water coming in contact with the smoke for maximum cooling.
The Cookies Beaker 2 Da Dome water pipe is the ideal choice for those smokers looking to enhance their smoking experience with a classy bong made with a dome perc.
Includes a Santa Cruz Shredder Cookies 2-Piece Hemp Grinder in the iconic Cookies Blue colourway.
Advantages of Using Dome Percolators
Dome percolators offer various benefits, such as:
- Enhanced Filtration: The multiple slits or holes in the dome break down the smoke, allowing for better filtration and diffusion.
- Smoother Hits: The interaction with water cools down the smoke, providing a gentler and more enjoyable smoking experience.
- Reduced Residue: The percolator traps ash and debris, preventing them from reaching your lungs.
- Increased Flavour: By filtering out impurities, dome percolators allow the authentic flavours of your herbs or concentrates to shine.
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 1-3 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
Heavier orders over 2kg
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural / remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD or UPS Overnight couriers on UK mainland
• orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail