MB2e Magical Butter Machine
|Capacity||2-5 Cups of liquids|
MB2e Magical Butter Machine
The MB2e Magical Butter Machine is a practical solution for extractions from roots, fruits and herbs. The countertop extractor allows you to infuse botanical extractions into butter, oil, tinctures and skin-care products with little labour.
The MB2e Magical Butter Machine is a stainless steel immersion blender, programmable thermostat and heating unit which combine to make exciting fresh herbal infusions and elevate your recipes. The MB2e machine creates beautiful infusions by grinding, heating, stirring and steeping your herbal extractions at the perfect temperatures and intervals.
The MB2e Magical Butter Machine is packaged with a reusable 190-micron purify filter and a heat-resistant silicone 'magical glove' to remove all of the plant material from your extractions, leaving you with consistent infused oils or butter every time. Alongside this, an instruction manual and a Magical Cookbook allow you to experiment with the magical butter machine recipes in your kitchen. Magical Butter makes infusions easy.
The Stainless steel pitcher can make between two to five cups each cycle, perfect for soups, your homemade secret sauce, dressings, and so much more. The kitchen top Magical Butter Machine is such an easy device to use, which allows you to focus more on playing around and experimenting with flavours as a more seasoned cook. For beginners or if you have little time, the machine helps you whip up something delicious quickly and easily at the click of a button. Another highlight is cleaning a magical butter machine... it's self-cleaning!
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 1-3 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
Heavier orders over 2kg
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural / remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD or UPS Overnight couriers on UK mainland
• orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail