Atmos Sub Vers Large Tank - Discontinued
- Height: 2.12 in
- Diameter: .875 in
Notice: This is a sub-ohm resistance atomizer. This means it will only work on mechanical mods or batteries capable of firing an atomizer of 0.5ohms or lower (a batteries generally needs 30 watts or higher to handle a 0.5ohm atomizer). You must be sure that your mod and batteries can handle sub-ohm coils. If you are using a regulated mod, be sure to check the wattage and amp capabilities. For mechanical mod users, please use 30 Amp batteries or higher. If you have any questions, feel free to call our customer support line, or contact us via live chat.
E-Liquid Notice: For users new to sub-ohm atomizers, we strongly recommend using a liquid with a nicotine content of 6mg or less. Sub-ohm atomizers produce a much higher throat hit than standard coils causing liquids with more than 6mg to taste burnt or harsh.
The Sub-Vers uses replaceable dual coil sub-ohm atomizers built at 0.5ohms that are wicked with pure organic Japanese cotton. The Sub-Vers’s hardware is comprised of stainless steel and a durable pyrex glass tank capable of holding an impressive 4.5ml of liquid. The Sub-Vers has a dual adjustable airflow design. Using the rings located at the bottom of the tank as well as at the base of the mouthpiece, users can adjust the amount of air moving through their device to create bigger clouds and better taste.
This Kit Includes:
- Complete Sub-Vers Kit
- Replacement Organic 0.5Ω Kanthal Atomizer
* The Box Mod shown as shown in the picture gallery is not included with this product
Was: £15.00 - Now: £10.00
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 1-3 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £75
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £75
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural / remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD or UPS Overnight couriers on UK mainland
• orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• free UK mainland delivery on orders over £75
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail