Amsterdam Skunk by John Sinclair Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- - Breed: (Indica x Sativa) x Indica
- - Flowering: 60 days
- - Yield: 1.0-1.2 per Watt of light
- ALL FEMALE SEEDS
Feminized Skunk by john sinclair female cannabis seedbank. These are entirely female seeds of the skunk strain, these female cannabis seeds produce plants that are fems only.
Skunk is the original hybrid – the first ever stable crossing of an Indica and a Sativa. Today skunk is often used to refer to any powerful marijuana, but only the original skunk can live up to its reputation: very smelly, and very, very strong. John Sinclair has been a long lover of potent ganja, and this is his own tribute to the widely loved Skunk: a fast growing, high yielding plant with exceptionally strong effects.
Named after the smelliest inhabitant of the animal kingdom, the naming of this plant is not coincidental. You will recognize a skunk first and foremost by the pungent odour kicking your nostrils with solid force. When up in smoke, the skunk hits fast and heavy – this is a smoke for those who can take a punch! With both Sativa and Indica in her genes, the skunk gives a gorgeous combination of high and stone, one of the most sought-after effects in the entire world of cannabis!
The Skunk is probably one of the most satisfying plants to grow. As the Skunk has been around for decades, its genetics have had time to stabilize properly, which gives John Sinclair Skunk a consistent structure and steady bud formation, and she delivers every single time. The growth and flowering is dominated by the Indica genes, although the John Sinclair Skunk will grow somewhat taller than pure Indica strains. She only takes 8-9 weeks to mature, is easy to maintain and will yield abundantly. John Sinclair Skunk is the best choice for a beginner because of its rock solid genetics, stable and reliable performance, quick flowering time and general low maintenance. The Sativa genes manifest when the delightful buds are harvested and smoked – the Skunk effect is legendary – the ultimate combination of high and stoned!
|Brand||John Sinclair Seeds|
|Pack Size||5 Seeds Per Pack, 10 Seeds Per Pack|
|Indoor / Outdoor||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Flowering Time||8-9 Weeks|
|Yield||1.0-1.2 per Watt of light|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 1-3 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £75
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £75
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural / remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD or UPS Overnight couriers on UK mainland
• orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• free UK mainland delivery on orders over £75
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail
All our descriptions and images have come direct from the breeders who operate in a legal climate much different to that within the United Kingdom. Take note, you should NEVER try cultivating any cannabis plants within ANY jurisdiction where such cultivation is illegal. Our seeds are sold purely for souvenirs and should be treated as a curio or novelty item and should never be germinated. PLEASE DO NOT BREAK THE LAW!