Manual 600 KG Extraction System Press by Qnubu
The Manual 600 KG Extraction System Press by Qnubu is ideal for elevating your herbal home extractions to professional standards while maximising returns from your herbs and flowers.
Qnubu is a Spanish company coming out of the beautiful city of Barcelona. This new range of specialist extraction equipment is made to a superb standard with premium quality components used throughout.
This 600 KG press is equipped with dual heat plates measuring 12cm x 6cm and compression power of up to 600 kilos.
The digital control panel allows you to tailor the exact compression force, temperature and time of operation so you can create the perfect home essential oil extracts.
Simply select temperature and heat up the press, place your flower or plant between two sheets of parchment paper or use a Qnubu extraction paper (sold separately) then apply pressure using the press system. The heat and force of the press creates a natural botanical extraction without the need for toxic solvents or any purging. After allowing to cool, gently unfold the extraction paper to reveal your natural essential oil rosin.
The adjustable temperatures and pressures mean that the Qnubu is versatile enough to use with delicate plant matter like rose petals or lavender as well as with hardier plants like conifers for production of authentic rosin. The controlled heat vaporizes plant matter but preserves essential oils and terpenes leaving a viscous sticky extract full of flavour and natural goodness.
This Qnubu extraction press is equipped with a 220v EU plug. UK customers will require a simple EU>UK adapter, while US customers will require a 110v>220v step-up voltage converter.
Order from PureSativa today and get FREE UK SHIPPING on all retail orders over £40.
PRESSURE: 600 KG | PLATES: 6x12CM
- DOUBLE TEMPERATURE CONTROL (0-250 ºC)
- TIMER 0-999 SECONDS -ACOUSTIC WARNING
- 220V EUROPEAN PLUG
- CONSUMPTION: 550W/h
- WEIGHT: 5 KG
- POWER: 700W
- CURRENT: 3.5A
- VOLTAGE: 220V
- FREQUENCY: 50HZ
- CERTIFICATION: CE
- Download user´s manual here:
|Promo||Buy this press and get a free Pre Press kit plus Buy any Qnubu Press from PureSativa.com and receive a Free pack of Qnubu Screens.|
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 1-3 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £75
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £75
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural / remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD or UPS Overnight couriers on UK mainland
• orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• free UK mainland delivery on orders over £75
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail