Men's Classic Hoodlamb (W17) by Hoodlamb
- Water resistant
- Elemental Protection (0Ãƒâ€¹Ã…Â¡C/ -10 Ãƒâ€¹Ã…Â¡C) - (32Ãƒâ€¹Ã…Â¡F / 14Ãƒâ€¹Ã…Â¡F )
- Insular protection from the cold aided by wind and rain protection.
- Organic Hempulose weather resistant treatment
- Custom YKK two-way zipper
- Magnetic arm pocket
- Patented rolling paper dispenser
- Satifur lined handwarmer pockets
- Secret Pocket
- Windcatchers with thumbholes
- Secret Document pocket
- Microfiber-lined pocket for sunglasses
- Headphone loops
- 77% Hemp, 23% organic cotton twill outer shell
- 20% Hemp, 35% recycled polyester, 45% acrylic Satifur lining
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This regular cut jacket is designed for a comfortable, roomy fit
- Model wears a size L
- Model measures: chest 102cm / 40”, height 183cm / 6’0”ft
HoodLamb hemp is organically grown and sourced directly from farms where it is hand sowed and harvested, thereby creating some of the best hemp fiber in the world. After harvest, the raw fiber is spun into the fine, strong hemp thread that is used to weave our custom, sustainable fabrics.
HoodLamb clothing and accessories are made from cruelty-free sources and are naturally free of harsh chemicals and toxins that can harm the skin. No animal products were used in the making of our collection.
Our cruelty-free Satifur lining is made using hemp, recycled plastic, and acrylic fibers. Hemp is naturally insulating and breathable, providing maximum warmth.
Hempulose Weather Treatment
Our environmentally friendly water resistant coating is made from natural cellulose derived from the inner core of the hemp stalk. It shows outstanding performance in wet, windy or cold conditions.
All source materials were grown without insecticides, herbicides, fungicides or other synthetic agricultural chemicals, and for this reason our products are allergen-free, breathable and very durable.
All of our fabric dyes are fiber reactive and GOTS Certified. We hand-select each dye to achieve the best possible color fastness while using less than 50% the water required for conventional dyes.
One Percent For The Planet
As a member company HoodLamb contributes at least one percent of annual revenue to help create a more healthy planet.
The Classic features a water resistant, natural hemp and organic cotton outer shell that is sturdy and durable. It is lined with a 12mm pile height hemp and recycled PET faux-fur that protects from extreme cold. Double-stitched seams at stress lines ensure long-lasting wear. The Classic comes fully loaded with HoodLamb signature features such as secret pockets, headphone loops, and a microfiber-lined pocket for sunglasses.