320 Gram 62% 2 Way Humidity Control By Boveda
- Dimensions: 6.75" x 5" x 0.82"
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Product Life: Replace when pack begins to get rigid
As of recently, the biggest and most mainstream size (60 grams) has been Boveda's meat and potatoes for wood humidor upkeep. Ordinarily, 3-4 packs are utilized to appropriately manage a work area humidor. This procedure has been condensed into a bigger single unit with our 320 gram pocket. The pocket endures up to 6x longer than any past Boveda pack.
We accept this organization will turn into the new standard for 2-way dampness control in encased spaces, furnishing producers with less support than any time in recent memory. The 320 gram pocket is intended for compartments everything being equal. Different 320g packs can be mounted in much bigger compartments.
Each Boveda RH is precise to +/ - 1% in a hermetically sealed condition, which humidors are most certainly not. Usually the genuine RH of your humidor will balance out up to 5 points lower than the Boveda RH you're utilizing, due to humidor and encompassing dryness.
Note: Do not blend Boveda RH levels inside the equivalent humidor, and don't utilize Boveda in the equivalent humidor with other humidification items. They will battle against one another and diminish the proficiency of the Boveda.
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 1-3 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £75
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £75
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural / remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD or UPS Overnight couriers on UK mainland
• orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• free UK mainland delivery on orders over £75
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail