Boveda Humidity Pack For C Vault Storage Systems
8 gram packs are for smaller C Vaults.
60 gram 62% RH packs are for 3 litre C Vaults and larger.
- Small: 8 grams
- Large: 67 grams
Spare or replacement 8 or 60 gram 62% RH humidity packs for use with C Vault steel storage systems.
Using patented 2-way humidity control technology, the Boveda humidity pack eliminates naturally occurring humidity spikes and regulates the conditions inside the container, preventing your herbs from losing any potency from the evaporation of oils or other active ingredients.
The components of the Boveda humidity pack are natural elements: salt and pure water. There are no chemicals used within and all ingredients are food grade approved. The Humidipak only allows pure water vapour in and out of the C Vault system.
Terpene & Trichrome Retention
Studies show a 15% higher terpene and trichrome retention when storing with Boveda rather than without. Why? Because Boveda creates and holds the ideal moisture content to optimize terpene retention.
Boveda ensures that the relative humidity in your containers and packaging will be held below the point at which mold accelerates it's growth, regardless of the outside environment-something other products cannot claim.
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 1-3 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £75
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £75
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural / remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD or UPS Overnight couriers on UK mainland
• orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• free UK mainland delivery on orders over £75
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail