CVault Stainless Steel Holder With Boveda Humidity Pack
CVault containers are the ultimate humidity controlled storage system. Combining the air-tight CVault with the Humidipak creates the perfect holding environment for your products. The CVault maintains the ideal relative humidity, without losing or gaining any moisture, protecting and prolonging it's usable lifespan and ensuring that your products remain as fresh and flavourful as the day you stored them away.
Using patented 2-way humidity control technology, the Boveda humidity pack eliminates naturally occurring humidity spikes and regulates the conditions inside the container, preventing your herbs from losing any potency from the evaporation of oils or other active ingredients.
The components of the Boveda humidity pack are natural elements: salt and pure water. There are no chemicals used within and all ingredients are food grade approved. The Humidipak only allows pure water vapour in and out of the CVault system.
- X-Small Personal CVault Curing Storage Container - 3.25” x 1.75” or 8 CM x 4.4 CM | 4 to 8 grams / .09 Liters by Volume (Includes One 8g Boveda® Humidipak)
- Small Personal CVault Curing Storage Container - 3.25” x 1.75” or 8 CM x 4.4 CM | 7 to 12 Grams or .175 Liters (Includes One 8g Boveda® Humidipak)
- Medium Personal CVault Curing Storage Container - 4” x 2.67” or 10 CM x 6.8 CM | 28 Grams or .50 Liter (Includes One 8g Boveda® Humidipak)
- Large Personal CVault Curing Storage Container - 4.75” x 3.33” or 12 CM x 8.5 CM | 50 to 56 Grams or .95 Liters (Includes Two 8g Boveda® Humidipak)
- 2 Litre Commercial CVault Humidor Curing Container - 7” x 4” or 20 CM x 10 CM | 3.5 - 4 Oz. Capacity (Includes One 60g 62% RH Boveda® Humidipak)
- 4 Litre Commercial CVault Humidor Curing Container - 9” x 5.5” or 23 CM x 14 CM | 1/2 Lb Capacity (Includes One 60g 62% RH Boveda® Humidipaks)
- 8 Litre Commercial CVault Humidor Curing Container - 10” x 7” or 26 CM x 18 CM | 1 Lb Capacity
(Includes Two 60g 62% RH Boveda® Humidipaks)
- 17 Litre Commercial CVault Humidor Curing Container - 12” x 9.5” or 31 CM x 24.5 CM | 2 Lbs / 17 Litres Capacity (Includes Three 60g 62% RH Boveda® Humidipaks)
- 21 Litre Commercial CVault Humidor Curing Container - 13.5” x 10.25” or 33 CM x 26 CM | 1 Kilo - 2 lbs (Includes 320 Gram 62% RH Boveda® Humidipak)
Air Tight Humidor Design :
- ¼ inch wide silicone seal to ensure an airtight seal.
- Lid top can be written on with a NON-PERMANENT marker and relabeled as needed when vault contents change.
- Humidity Pack holder is specifically designed to hold your Boveda or Humidipak Humidity Production Pack®.
New Industrial Latch Design: Industrial Engineered to provide an airtight seal to lock in product freshness no matter what you put in your CVault.
Stackable: Buy multiples for different varieties; containers are stackable and save space.
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 1-3 working days)
(next working day - order by 2.30pm)
|Lighter orders up to approx 2kg||
FREE over £75
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £75
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural / remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• smaller, light orders normally shipped 'Royal Mail 24' within the UK
• larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD or UPS Overnight couriers on UK mainland
• orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by 'Royal Mail 24' or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• free UK mainland delivery on orders over £75
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail